viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

http://hogsandcuties.tumblr.com/

nearlyvintage: Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998)





nearlyvintage:

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas (1998)

In other news, I look smashing.



In other news, I look smashing.

Having to wear stockings with a short-ish dress because all of my tights are torn. Risky business.

Having to wear stockings with a short-ish dress because all of my tights are torn. Risky business.

zelm4: ohh fuckk, she's perfect 



zelm4:

ohh fuckk, she's perfect 

I don't always wear lingerie when I'm playing...



I don't always wear lingerie when I'm playing guitar…

In fact, I never do. I just put some on so that people would think I look hot while I'm playing.

Photo



Photo



damnthedesign: My third Mondo poster was revealed last night at...









damnthedesign:

My third Mondo poster was revealed last night at a special 35mm screening of Army of Darkness at The Alamo Drafthouse in Kansas City. It was a total honour to have been given this project and I'm really happy with how it turned out. Hope you guys dig it also! Please feel free share!

itsalwayssunnyinbayside: when i was little and my parents...



itsalwayssunnyinbayside:

when i was little and my parents were driving id pretend there was a man/being/thing running alongside the car who had to follow certain rules like "he can only travel by jumping from streetlight to streetlight" or "he can only walk on fences"

i was so surprised to find out that other people did similar things

i wonder what the underlying psychology behind it is

like its a really specific thing to do but almost everyone did it without telling other kids about it because we all thought it was probably weird or unimportant

I kinda had the same thing, but I would imagine a person on a skateboard riding next to the car.

Photo



Photo



keeping-kitten: rape—princess: -



keeping-kitten:

rape—princess:

-

Photo



angel-wingsandwinchester-things: hey-sass-butt: Thletluvguideyo...



angel-wingsandwinchester-things:

hey-sass-butt:

Thletluvguideyou:

Supernatural Bow Ties

Those are literally the most amazing things I've ever seen and I want them all.

what do I have to do to own one of these?

justin-john: wtfhistory: theshewomanboyhatersclub: jesuisuneet...





justin-john:

wtfhistory:

theshewomanboyhatersclub:

jesuisuneetoile:

THIS IS MARRIAGE!!

Thats right!

Permission to be a bad ass. Nod.

He looks back at the guy like, "SEE THAT? SHE SAID YES. YOU'RE SO FUCKED."

Like, guys. Sparta was so kick ASS sometimes when it came to women. Spartan women were given these small knives so that if their husbands came home and tried to hit them or assault them, they had a weapon within reach. That weapon was for CUTTING THEIR HUSBANDS' FUCKING FACES so that when he went out in public everyone would know he was an asshole, abusing jerkface and they would publicly shame him.

I DID NOT KNOW THAT THAT IS GREAT

LET'S JUST TALK ABOUT SPARTAN WOMEN FOR A SECOND.

In Sparta, women could own land and were considered citizens. THAT IS A HUGE BIG FUCKING DEAL. Why? Because that was RARE AS FUCK and there are lots of places TODAY where women don't even get that much.

Divorce was totally fine, and a woman could expect to keep her own wealth and get custody of the kids because paternal lineage wasn't very important. And it didn't make her a pariah! She could totally remarry, no big deal at all.

Spartan women participated in some fuckin' badass sporting events, too. And because they were expected to be as physically fit as the Spartan menfolk (who all had to serve compulsory military duties, btw, and couldn't marry until they finished them at thirty) they didn't have time for lots of swishy dresses. So they wore notoriously short skirts. According to some accounts, their thighs were visible at all times. HOLY SHIT. 

Also, In Sparta men only got their names on their graves if they died in battle. And women? Women only got their names on their graves if they died in childbirth. THE SPARTANS COMPARED CHILDBIRTH TO FUCKING BATTLE AND IT WAS VIEWED AS A GODDAMN BADASS AND HONORABLE WAY TO GO OUT.

FUCKING SPARTAN WOMEN. THIS DUDE HAD FUCKIN' BETTER MAKE SURE SHE'S COOL WITH WHATEVER HE'S DOING, IF HE KNOWS WHAT'S FUCKIN' GOOD FOR HIM.

^^ I throughly enjoyed the history lesson dashed with the colorful adjectives.

scarlett-raine: Yes please.



scarlett-raine:

Yes please.

cute-overload: I haven't seen many Aardwolf cubs around here, I...



cute-overload:

I haven't seen many Aardwolf cubs around here, I think they're adorable.

sir-in-a-suit: Kitten's corner time



sir-in-a-suit:

Kitten's corner time

Photo





















pinuppaige: The main bitches.



pinuppaige:

The main bitches.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario