viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Just Be.

forestryspirit: Apparently, the human brain has the capacity to...



forestryspirit:

Apparently, the human brain has the capacity to memorise everything in existence, every word, every picture. Letter for letter. Pixel for pixel.

Photo



hellanne: (by erametta)



hellanne:

(by erametta)

Photo



Photo



Photo



incked: Scan_304 on Flickr. "I love you a whole lot, okay?" "I...



incked:

Scan_304 on Flickr.

"I love you a whole lot, okay?"
"I love you too, okay?"
"Okay."

jimiallenhendrix: Soundcheck: Hollywood Bowl: Los Angeles,...



jimiallenhendrix:

Soundcheck: Hollywood Bowl: Los Angeles, California 1967-08-18

Photo



18-15n-77-30w: http://18-15n-77-30w.tumblr.com/



18-15n-77-30w:

http://18-15n-77-30w.tumblr.com/

cardenvondraken: This is what Memorial Day means to me.



cardenvondraken:

This is what Memorial Day means to me.

fuckyeahmarxismleninism: "Any action which does not mobilize...



fuckyeahmarxismleninism:

"Any action which does not mobilize the community toward the goal is not a revolutionary action. The action might be a marvelous statement of courage, but if it does not mobilize the people toward the goal of a higher manifestation of freedom it is not making a political statement and could even be counterrevolutionary."

- Huey P. Newton, co-founder and Minister of Defense, Black Panther Party

thesmokingtiger: Kalyan Varma, wildlife photographer.



thesmokingtiger:

Kalyan Varma, wildlife photographer.

You're cute! Just think about the babies we could have...I'm blonde so they would have the best hair haha :-)

Haha Why thank you, appreciate the compliment! Hahaha I was just talking to my roommate about how my kids will have great hair because they will most likely be mixed! Haha Too funny

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario