domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Shameless

Photo



Really really good looking

Thank you

lifeofisabelcf: Im starting to feel better <3 In this pic i...



lifeofisabelcf:

Im starting to feel better <3

In this pic i do look like a girl xD

Photo



Like shit? Why? What's wrong?

Like in general. When something good happens something will ALWAYS fuck it up… People i trust end up fucking me over etc…

Photo



Photo



I hope life is treating you well Hunny. Keep smiling and keep shining :D

Life treats me like shit usually but i survive ;3

It's from Rush Hour 2. I'm sorry :(

W.e LOL xD

A very beautiful man, with the perfect body. Who I'd like to take to the movies :)

Thats sweet xx

I do kinda look like a man lol



I do kinda look like a man lol

Someone needs to buy me that dress



Someone needs to buy me that dress

Photo



Photo



Photo



thewrathofcock said: You should be able to share a drink in a hot tub with your old man without...

thewrathofcock said: You should be able to share a drink in a hot tub with your old man without danger of deep throat.

Ewwww

Photo



Photo



Photo



I must insist that a girl’s got more to do then be the way you think a woman should 

I must insist that a girl’s got more to do then be the way you think a woman should 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario