jueves, 6 de junio de 2013

When Logic Ceases.

Yup :(



Yup :(

Together Lets

A list of activities that kitten and I will do together made by kitten for me.  I’ll bold the ones we’ve done and update when we do more. :-)

  1. split a milkshake
  2. go to the acquarium
  3. take a nap
  4. kiss in the rain
  5. get matching outfits
  6. ride in a ferris wheel
  7. buy matching bracelets
  8. go on a road trip
  9. make breakfast
  10. write letters
  11. play mini golf
  12. get in trouble
  13. kiss at midnight
  14. make t-shirts
  15. bake something
  16. go to the beach
  17. go to six flags
  18. sing REALLY loud
  19. order Chinese food
  20. build a blanket fort
  21. stargaze
  22. go to the zoo
  23. pick out outfits
  24. go tanning
  25. have a movie marathon
  26. kiss underwater
  27. watch fireworks
  28. fall asleep on the phone
  29. get ready together
  30. go on a classy date
  31. get ice cream
  32. go for a bike ride
  33. read a book
  34. take a bubble bath
  35. play tennis
  36. have a paint war
  37. go to a coffeehouse
  38. play boardgames
  39. order pizza
  40. climb a tree
  41. go shopping
  42. go to a concert
  43. watch the sunrise
  44. go kayaking
  45. go to the city
  46. have drinks
  47. adopt a fish
  48. make a campfire
  49. sleep outside
  50. make s’mores
  51. take pictures
  52. go to the mountains
  53. ride a rollercoaster
  54. go horseback riding
  55. eat cotton candy

Photo



Very cool tie.



Very cool tie.

Photo



So kitten…good plan for when we move in together? Yay or...



So kitten…good plan for when we move in together? Yay or nay?

sabrina-stray: nikki-poop: awesomephilia: [via] James… How...





sabrina-stray:

nikki-poop:

awesomephilia:

[via]

James…

How many of these do we even do. o: 

We do…

  1. insomniac
  2. heat wave
  3. butt-erfly
  4. cliffhanger (cept you're the one pushing ME off the bed =P)
  5. cat block
  6. necrophiliac (you just cuddle up to me sometimes)
  7. the pervert (you want mah butt :3)

I think that's it.  Wanna try out the rest, babygirl? ;-)

sabrina always strays away: I need to improve myself, as both a person and as a submissive, so...

sabrina always strays away: I need to improve myself, as both a person and as a submissive, so...:

sabrina-stray:

I need to improve myself, as both a person and as a submissive, so much.

There are things I need to start doing —

  • keep after my hygiene better
  • exercise
  • eat more than once a day
  • search for a job
  • work on personal projects
  • spend time with people that are important to me
  • learning

And things…

I'm so very proud of my kitten for this post.  It takes a lot to point out things you need to work on even to yourself, let alone post it in public.  It makes me really glad to know that she has friends that will along with myself point out her great qualities as well, because she really does have a great many of them, not just the ones she listed, and it's important to remind her of their existence.  She knows that I'll be there with her for every step of this journey of self improvement, and that I love her with all my heart, now and forever, no matter what.

~ Dave / Sir

Thoughts on Behavior

Hey guys, I know I’ve been gone for awhile, but now I’m back and wanted to start off with a meaningful post.  A friend of kitten and I recently went through a rough patch with her Mistress, and was having a lot of problems behaving and obeying, which is what prompted this post.  They have since decided to work out their issues, but I still wanted to make this post, I’ve actually been thinking about writing a series of these on various subjects.

So here we go, I’m going to start with an example of kitten disobeying and how I responded and reacted to it.  Recently, kitten was out with her parents at a store, and was told by them that she couldn’t climb on the shelves, something that I completely agreed with.  She responded by humphing and generally being brattish.  Now here is the point where I think there will be a lot of divergence in people, and that’s how one responds to misbehavior.  I personally believe that comfort and understanding are far more powerful tools than anger, so my response to her was one of concern for her safety and a reminder that even if she may not want to admit it sometimes, and is a bit of a brat sometimes, deep down she wants to obey me.  As well, I clarified exactly why I didn’t want her climbing, of course because I care deeply about her safety and don’t want her doing something that dangerous.

Simply put, anyone can give an order, anyone can say do this or don’t do this, but I believe it’s the people that really understand the psyche of a submissive that are able to still give these orders, but also explain why they are doing so, and in doing so prompt obedience instead of demand it.  That explanation both builds trust and also works to remove any confusion in the mind of your submissive.  They understand exactly why you’re asking what you are of them, and because what you’re telling them to do makes logical sense, such as in the example, it’s caring for their well being and health, I feel like typically they’ll be far more likely to comply with minimal resistance.  

The other part of what I did, the reminding kitten that deep down she wants to obey, is more of a hit and miss kind of approach.  It comes from my understanding of kitten.  We’ve talked and interacted a huge amount, enough to know her to the point that I’m certain that she really does want to obey as I described.  I can’t say that this will be true for 100% of submissives, some are more on the fence about their submission, go through moods of noncompliance, or aren’t yet secure enough in said submission to comply easily, this is just what I’ve managed to learn from kitten specifically and won’t necessarily apply to your submissive, or if you’re submissive, to yourself.

I know I’m kind of rambling at this point so I’ll wrap this up.  I hope that this made sense, I was having a bit of trouble getting my thoughts together on this one since I’ve got a lot of other stuff going on in my life, but I think I got everything I really wanted to into the post.  

As always, if anyone has any comments, questions, or anything else, please don’t hesitate to drop me an ask and I’ll get back to you as soon as I possibly can.

I hope everyone has a great day, and take care all of you.

~ Dave / Sir

This may not look like much, but it is in fact the terrifying...



This may not look like much, but it is in fact the terrifying and majestic kraken.  Known to sailors the world over as a menace who dwells in cardboard boxes and nourishes itself with cats and milks.  

Hello Tumblr

I am inside you again after my short hiatus. ;-)  I’ll be playing catch up with things for a day or two, stick with me. :-)

sabrina-stray: carguy4: joiedumariage: Cutie Real cutie Yay...



sabrina-stray:

carguy4:

joiedumariage:

Cutie

Real cutie

Yay people think I'm cute. 

It's true, I have the cutest kitten ever. <3

nerdybabygirl: nerdgeekgamerdork: DAMN STRAIGHT WE FUCKING...



nerdybabygirl:

nerdgeekgamerdork:

DAMN STRAIGHT WE FUCKING ROCK!

Hahahahaha

Home again

Sleeping alone in my bed, no kitten to cuddle with.  Sad days. :-(

Just said goodbye to kitten so I could start my trip home.

I miss her already. :-(

I kinda hate to admit it, but kitten looks suuuuper cute with my...



I kinda hate to admit it, but kitten looks suuuuper cute with my glasses on, even if she is a little blurry to me while she is wearing them. =P

Photo



SabbycatSpecies: half-domesticated catgirlAge: 19Coloration:...



Sabbycat

Species: half-domesticated catgirl
Age: 19
Coloration: pale with brown and blonde fur
Eyes: brown
Teeth: fucking sharp
Claws: also fucking sharp

Favorite pastime: squishing her Owner and stealing His glasses.

My kitten stoleded my glasses.

I can't see anything, shes learning and she thinks she's people! Helpppp!!!

This is the cuteness I was greeted with this morning. <3



This is the cuteness I was greeted with this morning. <3

1 comentario:

  1. There is shocking news in the sports betting industry.

    It has been said that every bettor needs to see this,

    Watch this or stop placing bets on sports...

    Sports Cash System - Sports Betting ROBOT

    ResponderEliminar