viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Untitled

Wife riding my cock last night ! Filled her full of cum!







Wife riding my cock last night ! Filled her full of cum!

Wife's sexy ass!!









Wife's sexy ass!!

Wife in yoga pants!







Wife in yoga pants!

Wife chat

Started a KIK account to chat about wife swapping or other chat !

I hope you guys like!! Happy Topless/ Tits Out Tuesday!!wow ,...



I hope you guys like!! Happy Topless/ Tits Out Tuesday!!

wow , yes we do like her beautiful tits !! Perfect nipples!!!

Trying out new camera on new phone last night , wife in some hot...











Trying out new camera on new phone last night , wife in some hot yoga pants ! Love how flash makes them see thru !!

Giving the wife a good hard fucking after she teased me all day...









Giving the wife a good hard fucking after she teased me all day in her little skirt!

Wife driving in her little skirt ! Love when we pull up...







Wife driving in her little skirt ! Love when we pull up next to a truck at red lights !!

Wife busy doing her make up!









Wife busy doing her make up!

Wife sent these to me tonight from dressing room ! Hope...







Wife sent these to me tonight from dressing room ! Hope someone caught a view while she was there ! Dam I love her ass!!

I just love her fucking ass!!



I just love her fucking ass!!

Wife's casual panties tonight ! Still make my cock...





Wife's casual panties tonight ! Still make my cock hard!

Your wish is our command! We can't see the picture but hope it...



Your wish is our command! We can't see the picture but hope it gets to you!

so hot seeing a strangers cock next to my wife

A request of my wife showering , anyone wanna help her...





A request of my wife showering , anyone wanna help her wash ?

Had to reblog this cause that is one sweet ass!!



Had to reblog this cause that is one sweet ass!!

I'm gonna make wife wear her skirt like this in public!...









I'm gonna make wife wear her skirt like this in public! Would anyone like to see this in the aisle at the store ? Her ass makes me so hard ! How about u followers?

500 followers !

Woohoo!!! We just reach 500 followers on our Blog ! We love to private messages and look for many more ! Feel free to send us dirty messages about wife’s ass and we would love some more cock pics with her pic in background !! Thanks followers !

Her white panties felt so good that I couldn't help but...



Her white panties felt so good that I couldn't help but explode on myself !!!

Using her white panties to stroke myself !



Using her white panties to stroke myself !

Wife laid the panties on the bed and asked for pics while she...



Wife laid the panties on the bed and asked for pics while she was working of the panties she sent me while I worked ! Hope others are stroking to my wife like I do ! We would love to see!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario