domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

Shit That Gets Me Wet

Photo



thickwives4bbc: Submitted pic. Thanks. Lots of ass.



thickwives4bbc:

Submitted pic. Thanks. Lots of ass.

Photo



Photo



getsuswet: ~Allison



getsuswet:

~Allison

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Can I give u some BBC?

I'm not sure that word means what you think it means.

Photo



Photo



Photo



I’m debating on deleting this blog. I’m so bored with tumblr.

I’m debating on deleting this blog. I’m so bored with tumblr.

Photo



Reblog if you need more sex

I love being choked. I love being spanked. I love being punished for being a "naughty girl". You can have rough and kinky sex while still loving someone and having human decency

What was ur dream?

Umm it was pretty much the worst case scenario of what would happen if I see him when I move back home (I'm sure I will).

It was crazy cause it felt so realistic. We ran into each other at a bar so we wandered off to talk. I was being awkward and nervous and he was being forward and sexy. Naturally since we were alone we ended up having some amazing sex.

Idk it sounds nice in theory but I know in real life I couldn't handle it. I would have a hard time treating it as just sex (I'm sure I would call him babe and say I love him or something). It would just be really familiar and I think it would bring back too many feelings I'm not supposed to express to him anymore. I'm totally attracted to him and the chemistry is insane but he doesn't want me so I need to keep my clothes on around him. All of this I tried to express in the dream and failed miserably at.

I would Lay my tongue, flat against your little hard quivering clit. Move my head up and down, pressing hard. Making long slow deep strokes with my hungry mouth

Haha you should ask permission first. I don't know you.

heyy letsss fuck

Sorry you're too young for me.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario