domingo, 9 de junio de 2013

The Darkest Show On Earth

Where do you get your clothes? They're awesome. :)

The toilet store

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Are you vegan because you just dont care for meat or because youre against animal cruelty or for another reason? I love you, btw, youre everything I wish I were.

Against animal cruelty

Updated Oddities Collection



Updated Oddities Collection

Photo





Photo



Photo





Photo



thehangedmessiah: So I haven't posted one of these in a while.



thehangedmessiah:

So I haven't posted one of these in a while.

Photo



Photo







10 Random Facts About Me



10 Random Facts About Me

you're probably one of my favourite tumblr goths c: <3 If i ever wanted to mail you some artwork, would i be able to do so?

I would LOVE being mailed artwork! Yeah I have a P.O. box :)

Photo



Photo



corridorsofgender: I have the most beautiful, talented,...



corridorsofgender:

I have the most beautiful, talented, wonderful boyfriend.

http://thedevilovesyou.tumblr.com/

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario